There are six stages in the TIS admissions process.
• An expression of interest has been registered.
• An application is in the process of completion (including all documentation)
APPLICATION IN PROCESS
• A completed application has been lodged and the application fee has been paid.
• During this stage, an entrance examination will be arranged and a screening interview will be conducted.
• The student applicant has reached the minimum benchmark, but has been waitlisted pending a vacancy.
• The application has been declined due to the student applicant not reaching the minimum benchmark for admission.
• The parent has decided to withdraw the application for admission
• The Admissions Manager has been unsuccessful (over a period of one month) to contact the parents who lodged the application.
• The parents have failed to provide the required documentation and/or fee payment for admission procedures to be finalised (within 10 days).
• The student applicant has reached the minimum benchmark and an offer to enrol has been made.
• The parents must pay the Admission Fee within 10 days of the offer being made.
• Having paid the Admission Fee, parents have paid at least one semester's fees in advance, prior to commencement date (usually the start of the academic year).
• The student will commence at TIS on an agreed date.